Embedded Systems Developer
Location: Baltimore, MD.
Embedded systems design:
- 3-5 years work experience (excluding school experience).
- Strong C/C++ experience.
- Experience with microcontroller based systems. Familiarity with ARM preferred.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Familiarity with low-level interfaces, e.g. SPI, I2C.
- Interfacing with microcontroller systems from a Windows/Linux PC.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, TCL, etc.
- Matlab/Octave experience. Scientific Python a plus.
- Must be experienced with standard lab/debug environment and tools: use of oscilloscope, logic analyzer, etc.
- Ability to perform board-level debugging using schematics.
- Effective written and spoken communicator.
- Occasional domestic travel.
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
Additional Skills a Plus:
- Signal/image processing background.
- Kalman filtering/state estimation
- Navigation sensors (IMU, AHRS).
- Small company background. Dynamic collaborative environment.
- Real-time system experience.
- Parallel/concurrent architecture experience.
To apply, send us your resume and coverletter.